I’ve got a few projects that I absolutely need to invest some time and energy in over the next few months to see them lift off the ground.
1) My game. I’ve got my developers almost on board with the technologies they need to access and alter the code base. It’s now a matter of design and engineering. Having moved over to a new web host, I need to get the mailing list up and running as well.
2) My Django project. I’ve started studying Python and Django and I want to build a reasonably complex listing application (like Craigslist, whereby there is almost a transparent approach to logins and posting with mostly email-based authentication and verification) for a non-buy/sell/trade purpose.
3) This site. It needs a change, either a new look or extra content…probably both?
4) Furthering my support of AdBard. It may not be immediately obvious, but notice that the Adsense banners have been dropped from this site. I received an automated email from Google informing me that they had seen illegal clicking activity, or some such phenomenon. As a result, my Adsense has been blocked. Seeing as I’ve never received any money from Adsense owing to low traffic and sporadic content (my total Adsense income over many years was about $15 USD), I was shocked and dismayed to hear about this. I appealed the decision (about a month ago). No response yet, and I still cannot think of how this could have happened. Nevertheless, it is probably for the better, as AdBard’s mandate is much more in tune with the kinds of advertisements I would like to see on a site such as mine.
5) Last, but not least, my research for my degree also seems quite important.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.